Please be aware of the copyright terms that apply to this website.
Unless otherwise stated, information is subject to Crown Copyright. Any Improving Together work on this website may be reproduced in any number of copies and in any format or medium provided that:
- the content is not changed
- it is not sold
- the material is not used to promote or endorse any product or service
- it is not used in an inappropriate or misleading context having regard to the nature of the material
- any disclaimers included on the published information are reproduced on the material
- a Crown copyright acknowledgment to the Improving Together is included.
Any reproduction of the work must respect the moral rights of the author of the work as set out in Part IV of the Copyright Act 1994.
Photographic and graphic work
No photograph or graphic work on this website, nor in any Improving Together publication, may be reproduced out of the document or resource from which it came, without the expressed written permission of the Improving Together. To enquire about the process for obtaining permission for using a photograph or graphic work, please contact us by:
- phoning us on (04) 496 2000 (or from outside New Zealand on +64 4 496 2000)
- emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Improving Together logo
The Improving Together logo should not be used in any way which infringes any provision of the Flags, Emblems, and Names Protection Act 1981 or would infringe such provision if the relevant use occurred within New Zealand. Attribution should be in written form and not by reproduction of the Improving Together logo.
Permission to use the Improving Together logo can be sought by emailing email@example.com.
Party other than Improving Together
Permission to reproduce Improving Together work does not extend to include any work identified on this website as the copyright material of a party other than Improving Together. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
For any queries or if you are in doubt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org